Holy Rosary parish was established in 1963. The origin of the parish can be traced back to November of 1923 when a priest from St. Mary, Cecil, celebrated Mass in a school house. In November of 1925, the celebration of Mass was moved to the community building. On October 24, 1946, a building was purchased to serve as a church. On May 20, 1963, Holy Rosary lost its mission status when it was made an independent parish with a resident pastor.
In 1972, a new church was built. In 1988, the tower was added to the church